Wednesday, August 17

A New Blog


Hello there. This is just a quick little update to let you know that I have moved my blog to a new location. You can find it here: David Galletly: Blog - please have a look if you enjoy reading my nonsense. I will be posting plenty new art, illustration and design alongside links to stuff I like and any other odds & ends I can think of.

If you're the subscriber type, there is a new feed to add to your reader of choice once you get there. Or, for your convenience, you can subscribe to my new blog simply by clicking HERE.

Sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you so much for reading this site over the years. Onwards and upwards!

David.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ Wups.. Looking good dude! You might want to redirect your old feed so you don't lose any subscribers: http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=71985 (I would even suggest setting up FeedBurner and redirecting both Blogger and Tumblr to there.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had a feedburner set up and moved it to the new blog, though it doesn't seem to be redirecting the feed like it's supposed to. might need to manually change the rss links instead of relying on tumblr to do it.

    can i point both blogs to one feedburner? hmm.

    dunno if you'll see this, but cheers for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cheers for that reply with the instruction (you've deleted it now or something but i read it in my email). think i'm all set now. hopefully.

    ReplyDelete